Lowongan Unilever Indonesia – Surabaya | PT Unilever Indonesia telah mengalami perkembangan pesat sejak berdiri pabrik di Rungkut , Surabaya pada tahun 1982 menjalankan perusahaan memproduksi Sabun mandi yang bergerak dalam bidang produsen ritel produk mulai dari kebutuhan mandi, kebutuhan makanan, minuman.
Sesuai dengan visi perusahaan untuk meraih rasa cinta dan penghargaan dari Indonesia dengan menyentuh kehidupan setiap orang Indonesia setiap harinya. Produk yang dimiliki PT. Unilever Indonesia ini banyak sekali dan pastinya masyarakat luas di indonesia pasti hafal produknya, diantaranya Rinso, Sunlight, Lux, Sunsilk, Clear, Vaseline, Citra, Blueband, Royco, dll.
PT. Unilever Indonesia membuka peluang kepada anda yang ingin berkarir , handal, inovatif dan professional untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut :
Asst. Quality Control Mgr Rkt (Job Number : 150008FB)
Main Job Purpose : To implements Unilever specifications, standards and Quality Management System (QMS) for quality assurance and controls in alignment with applicable regulatory requirements. This key Quality role ensures systems are in place to comply with local regulatory requirements and drives site Quality improvement activities to ensure product consumer safety & overall quality and address consumer / customer issues.
Key Responsibilities :
- Leadership, People, Culture & Linkage
- Builds quality and consumer safety skills and knowledge through coaching and training of factory team
- Ensures Quality team has level of required skills and knowledge as appropriate to support site quality programs
- Quality Systems Management
- Ensures UL QMS is implemented locally to assure consumer safety and overall quality of the final product being manufactured
- Verifies compliance of site operations to UL QMS and other applicable quality related requirements through program of internal audits
- Ensures complete, accurate and on-time submission of annual Quality Verification program self-assessment
- Ensures that Unilever and applicable external standards and requirements are accurately represented in local procedures and work instructions
- Reviews and analyzes site quality KPIs, loss trees, and data to understand quality performance and identify areas for improvement
- Ensures that site details for Inter-Company Quality Agreements are provided to MCO receiving the product, as appropriate to product being sourced
- Ensures site maintains satisfactory standings and approvals for Unilever and applicable customer required audits / certifications
- Ensures site compliance with all local regulatory requirements related to consumer safety and product quality, and that ethnic and religious requirements are in place and maintained, e.g. Kosher, Halal, etc.
- Verifies traceability of materials, packaging and product aligned with UL and regulatory requirements and applicable consumer safety risks
- Ensures site utilizes SAP QM and specifications in alignment with applicable requirements
- Leads for site in product incident management situations linking with MCO Quality
- Implements and verifies procedures to control non-conforming materials and products (e.g. identification, segregation, disposition, reprocessing)
- HACCP, Hygiene, Cleaning
- Develops, implements and updates site HACCP plan and pre-requisite programs and ensures mitigation of consumer safety risks through HACCP validation and on-going verification
- Implements pre-requisite programs required to support site HACCP plan including validation and on-going verification requirements (e.g. pest controls, allergen management, hygienic controls, etc.)
- Ensures implementation and on-going compliance to requirements of category / technology GMP that are applicable to the site
- Testing & Measurement
- Ensures quality of materials and packaging by implementing in-take control program (e.g. processes to receive, inspect, sample and approve for use, produce & maintain required documentation, re-control aged materials as needed, etc.)
- Ensures quality throughout the entire production cycle by implementing testing program aligned with UL requirements and specifications
- Ensures all on-site Quality laboratories operate in accordance with good laboratory practices and all applicable UL requirements / testing methods and government / authority regulations
- Ensures implementation and on-going verification of site-wide program for calibration and maintenance of inspection, measuring and testing equipment
- Implements program for product fill control monitoring and on-going verification to ensure regulatory compliance and reliability of label weight declarations
- Implements / maintains system to securely record and preserve required test results, audit findings and other data and information in alignment with applicable Unilever and external requirement
- 3-5 years experience in Quality or Manufacturing
- Has valid STRA (Surat Tanda Registrasi Apoteker)
- Willing to stay in Surabaya
Bagi kandidat yang berminat dan tertarik serta memenuhi kualifikasi lowongan diatas, Silahkan apply lamaran melalui website resmi unilever karir selambatnya pada tanggal 10 Juni 2015 .
Lamaran bisa dikirim melalui APPLY ONLINE melalui link >> Disini