Lowongan Bentoel Group | As a member of British American Tobacco, the second largest tobacco company in the world by global market share with brands that are present in over 180 markets, Bentoel Group aims to be the fastest growing cigarette company in Indonesia. We are the fourth largest cigarette manufacturer in Indonesia and are committed to empower our people. At the heart of our success, we believe that it is important to give people opportunities to maximise their talents, ideas and make a difference.
Jakarta Raya, Jawa Timur
We are now looking for MTs for our Operations, Finance, and Human Resources department.
- Bachelor or Master degree from reputable universities with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in:
- Engineering or Agriculture (MT – Operations)
- Economics and Management (MT – Finance)
- Any major (MT- HR)
- Fresh graduates (latest graduated in 2012) and final semester students are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Have experience in leadership positions and organizational activities in campus will be an advantage
- Have good analytical thinking and leadership capabilities
- Comfortable working in the tobacco industry
- High mobility (both local and internationally)
- Computer literate
- Willing to be placed in Malang – East Java (for MT – Operations only)
BENTOEL CAMPUS HIRING
WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4-5, 2013
09:00 – 17:00
AUDITORIUM MM UGM – YOGYAKARTA
Jl. Teknika Utara, Yogyakarta
Register yourself at CDC UGM by September 2, 2013 at the latest and bring along your CV on the day.
For more information, visit us at: email@example.com.
For further detail information about job requirements, please refer official source