Lowongan HM Sampoerna – Jawa Timur | PT HM Sampoerna Tbk lebih dikenal dengan nama Merk Rokok “Sampoerna” mampu bersaing dan mampu mengoperasikan perusahaan dengan visi untuk menjadikan perusahaan nomer satu di bisnis rokok dengan meningkatkan merek utama yang bersaing pada segmen harga menengah.
PT HM Sampoerna Area Jawa Timur membutuhkan para kandidat yang mau bergabung dan berkarir dengan mengisi posisi sebagai berikut :
C&B Service Specialist – Jawa Timur
- Provide C&B services for employees and managers with comprehensive and reliable information from different C&B areas.
- Provide C&B solution to employees/managers request for information and services based on respective HR content.
- Provide local operational support in all C&B processes (merit, salary increases, employment changes, terminations, domestic relocation, benefit administrations, job analysis and job evaluations
- Perform HR transactions processes compliance with company policy and procedures audit report monitoring.
- Record all HR documents including employee file according to RIM standard and accessible for cases investigation or for other relevant need.
- University Degree in any discipline
- 2 years working experience in HR specialist in C&B knowledge is preferable
- Change Management, global and local HR processes
- Indonesia Manpower regulation
- Global and Local HR Systems
- Exception Handling
- Records Information Management
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellence interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good analytical skills/logical thinking
OPEN / LEAN Manager – Jawa Timur
- Develop & implement LEAN strategy that aligns with PMI global LEAN strategy; leads and facilitates LEAN practices, principles & philosophy in all functions in Operations.
- Coordinate stepwise transition of organization to the principles of LEAN by cooperating with all functions in Operations and leading LEAN activities throughout the organization.
- Conferring with Operations Management Team and all departments’ stakeholders to facilitate and sustain the development of LEAN culture within the organization.
- Provides support in the definition, coordinates and participates actively in the implementation of the improvement programs and actions (organization, lay-out, processes & tools) and verifies the alignment of the expected and achieved results with Operations short-term and long-term objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with minimum 6 years successful leadership experience in a FMCG- Operations/ Manufacturing at management level with 3 years solid experience in LEAN program development and implementation.
- Demonstrated history of delivering tangible business results utilizing process improvement methodologies strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a high level of cross-functional experience, communication to and with all levels, effective collaboration and influencing skills, conflict resolution and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a strategic focus balanced with a practical/pragmatic approach.
- Hands-on, in-depth knowledge of LEAN methodology (eq. Lean Technique, Kaizen, TPM, PDCA, etc.). Six Sigma Black Belt is a big plus
Jika kandidat pelamar yang berminat dan tertarik serta memenuhi kualifikasi lowongan diatas. Lamaran bisa dikirim melalui APPLY ONLINE melalui link >> Disini